12 Jun Manning Construction Rebrands
Tom Manning recently announced that the company is now named Manning Construction Company, Inc.
Located at 1708 East 123rd Street in Olathe, Kansas 66061, 913-390-1007, Manning Construction Company is an award-winning commercial general contractor specializing in construction management, design/build, and general contracting.
Originally formed in 1995, Manning Construction Company has provided services to clients nationally and in the past five years has been listed in the Top 100 fastest growing companies by Ingram’s Magazine.
Recent honors and awards include:
- 2004 Regional Achievement Award from the Kansas Department of Commerce recognized in the area of service by Lt. Governor/Commerce Secretary John Moore. This award honors Manning Construction Company for providing jobs and economic opportunity for citizens and for contribution to the quality of life through their support of community activities.
- 2004 APWA (American Public Works Association) KC Metro Chapter Award for Public Works Project of the Year for Structures Greater than $10 million. Presented for the Olathe Municipal Services Center project located in Olathe, KS
- 2004 APWA (American Public Works Association) KC Metro Chapter Award for Public Works Project of the Year for Structures Greater than $10 million. Presented for the Olathe City Hall project located in Olathe, KS
Recent projects completed or currently underway include:
- The $55 million HARRAH’S PRAIRIE BAND CASINO in Mayetta, Kansas which includes an expansion of the hotel and casino, new steakhouse restaurant, new 12,000 sq ft convention center, 204 additional rooms to hotel, new lobby to connect the two three-story structures, and additional parking,
- a $16 million, 119,000 sq ft new Middle School for PLATTE CO R-3 SCHOOL DISTRICT in Platte City, MO,
- a new $17.5 million, 111,000 sf 3 level addition to INDIAN CREEK COMMUNITY CHURCH in Olathe, KS which includes a new sanctuary, new prayer room that will be home to a round-the-clock prayer program, meeting spaces, hospitality room, new classrooms, offices and administrative areas, and a 1,200 seat auditorium and centerpiece of the new addition,
- the renovation of Wheatridge Middle School and new Madison Elementary School for GARDNER EDGERTON USD 231 in Gardner, KS,
- the new $2.4 million, 15,300 sf church with an 800 seat sanctuary for SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH in Gardner, KS,
- the new WELLSVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL for USD #289 in Wellsville, KS,
- the new addition and renovations to the new OLATHE CITY HALL BUILDING in Olathe KS,
- the new EUDORA HIGH SCHOOL for USD #491 in Eudora, KS,
- the new MUNICIPAL SERVICES CENTER in Olathe, KS.
Based on a foundation of excellence and focused on a future full of challenges and solutions, Manning Construction Company is committed to bringing higher standards of quality to every project.